We welcome your leashed pets, in designated cottages, to Willow Beach Cottages in the spring, fall and winter months. You are welcome to cuddle up in front of the fire with your best friend but, we do ask that you abide by the rules below to ensure that the comfort of our other guests is not impaired. The month of July and the first two weeks of August will be pet free for all guests. This will ensure a safe enjoyable holiday during our busiest season.
The month of July and the first two weeks of August are pet free to allow eveyone to relax and enjoy Willow Beach.
Spring, Fall, Winter:
Leashed pets are welcome in designated cottages only. It is essential that you request a pet designated cottage at the time of booking as we cannot allow pets in our pet free cottages.
- No more than one pet per cottage - exceptions may be made at the cottage owner's discretion
- Your pet must be registered at the time of booking
- Please note there is an additional charge of $25 per pet for the weekend and $10 per day for longer stays
- Pets must be leashed at all times while on the property
- Dogs are permitted to swim in the docking or quiet sitting area of the property but, not the sandy beach area. They must be leashed as soon as they exit the water.
- You must clean up after your pet for the safety and comfort of all other guests.
- Please ensure that your pet is not making noise that will disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
- Any damage or extra cleaning required is subject to an additional charge and will be charged to your credit card on file.